Our client is the global leader in quality of life services, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Title of Position: South-East Asia Legal Counsel
Package: 110,000 Baht
Benefits: Local Package
- Qualified Lawyer with good private practice and/or in-house experience of at least 2 years.
- Ability to work closely and seamlessly with a small team, which may be geographically diverse
- Strong ability to assess legal risk and provide mitigation measures/solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- Strong ability to influence positively
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Self-organized, resourceful, good judgment, result oriented, pragmatic to deliver value-add services for the organization
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-jurisdictional environment
- Essential to have basic proficiency in English and high proficiency in Thai. Proficiency in other Asian languages is a strong +
You can apply online or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
Please also provide 3 referees (incl. email addresses).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to applicant registration.
AZURE Recruitment is a leading Executive Search Firm serving the Hospitality industry exclusively. Join us onlinkedin for daily job postings.