Our client is a luxury 5* high-end Hotel located in Bangkok, Thailand. Hotel is part of a large worldwide chain.
Title of Position: Pastry Sous Chef
Benefits: The position offers a Local package with all the usual benefits.
Working closely with Executive Pastry Chef and Assistant Executive Pastry Chef and the winning brigade of Pastry and Bakery Kitchen.
It is the primary responsibility of the Pastry Sous Chef to assist the Executive Pastry Chef and Assistant Executive Pastry Chef in the direction and management of all bake shop operations and pastry/bakery assignments, assuring the proper preparation of all baked items for the hotel’s restaurants, food and beverage outlets, and banquet day-to-day pastry production and operations.
- A proven track record as an experienced pastry sous chef or similar capacity for at least 2 years.
- Experience in working in well-established pastry and bakery kitchens
- Knowledge across the whole pastry section in all areas from bread and pastry items, afternoon tea, and baking to the main/tasting menus
- Passion for delivering high quality, innovative food
- Clear communication skills and enjoy being part of a team
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
You can apply online or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (incl. email addresses).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to applicant registration.
AZURE Recruitment is a leading Executive Search Firm serving the Hospitality industry exclusively. Join us on linkedin for daily job postings.