Our client is the global leader in quality of life services, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Title of Position: Operations Manager
Package: 150,000 Baht
Benefits: Local Package
- Responsible for the overall daily operations.
- Liaising with any contractors, agencies and suppliers to ensure the services we offer are at a standard pleasing to the clients and guests alike;
- Ensuring purchasing is always in accordance with company policy, and practicing accurate and safe stock control;
- Having a working knowledge of all quality manuals and implementing all policies and procedures as per contract requirements;
- Reporting to the Operations Director when and as required to do so for the effective overall management of the site;
- Completing and remitting any weekly or monthly reporting as required by company in an accurate and timely fashion;
- To maintain and continuously improve the efficiency and profitability of the operation,
- Any other duties as directed
- Thai Nationality experience in F&B Department
- Experience in an operational hospitality environment in a senior management position
- Preferably skills and experience in workplace training
- Computer skills in Excel, Word and Powe Point
- Marketing and merchandising talent
- Understanding of budgets and financial management in both a management fee and profit and loss environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in both Thai and English
- Self motivation, self confidence, honesty and flexibility
- Professional work ethic
- Self-motivation, and the ability to work autonomously;
- Ability to facilitate teamwork through the display of leadership qualities;
- Flexibility, a calm approach to problem solving and diplomacy skills;
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong financial and budgeting skills
- Understanding service needs of the operation
- Passion in excellent customer service delivery
- Well groomed and able to represent in a professional manner
You can apply online or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
Please also provide 3 referees (incl. email addresses).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to applicant registration.
AZURE Recruitment is a leading Executive Search Firm serving the Hospitality industry exclusively. Join us onlinkedin for daily job postings.