Our client a 5* luxury resort is looking for a Housekeeping Manager who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does. Resort is located at Koh Samui, Thailand and belongs to a worldwide chain. Thai candidates are highly preferred.
Title of Position: Housekeeping Manager
Benefits: The position offers an Local/Expat package with all the usual benefits
- Support Director of Housekeeping in leading the operation of the Housekeeping department to ensure service standards are followed.
- Maintain an engaging work environment for Housekeeping team.
- Ensure all guestrooms, public space and back of the house areas are in highest standard of cleanliness and excellence condition.
- Assist with preventive maintenance program by cooperating with concerned departments.
- Maintains strong working relationship with other departments to ensure effective communications for operational issues.
- Provides courteous, personalized, attentive, sincere, consistent guest service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, request & complaints using guest service Skills. Exhibiting hospitality while striving to exceed guest expectations.
- Resolves difficult or unusual problems arising with guests, while maintaining good guest relationships, demonstrating outstanding hospitality and problem resolution skills through the corrective action taken.
- Maintains open and clear communication with all departments and guests to ensure consistent service.
- Assists in maintaining a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strive for excellence, in service and cleanliness.
- Control all expenditures relating to Housekeeping, including, labor, guest room supplies, and all cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Monitor labor costs while ensuring effective scheduling and department productivity
- Review outside laundry facility servicing to ensure quality, undamaged linens and consistent delivery, keeping in mind the budgetary guidelines.
- Review and update systems and supplies purchase for guest room accommodations using budgetary guidelines.
- Schedule the inventory counting of departmental equipment, supplies materials, linens and uniforms.
- Maintain respective number of hotel linens to support operation
- Maintain staff uniforms to be adequate
- Interviewing, hiring, and training, employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships within the team.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently
You can apply online or send your application directly to email@example.com
Your application should include a detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (incl. email addresses).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to applicant registration.
AZURE Recruitment is a leading Executive Search Firm serving the Hospitality industry exclusively. Join us on linkedin for daily job postings.