Our client is a luxury 5* high-end Hotel located in Bangkok, Thailand. Hotel is part of a large worldwide chain.
Title of Position:Assistant Director of Engineering and Project
- Thai Nationality
- 5-8 years solid luxury hotel experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and Team Player/Motivator
- Constantly propose and assist with the implementation of innovative trends of the market
- Solid level of Safe & Sound training and knowledge
- To be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the hotel building, physical plant and engineering facilities for efficient and safe operation.
- To manage and implement all projects of repair and maintenance with both efficiency and effective cost control.
- To constantly search for new technology to increase efficiency and save costs.
- To direct engineering policy and produce in accordance with the standards
You can apply online or send your application directly to email@example.com
Your application should include a detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
Please also provide 3 referees (incl. email addresses).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go toapplicant registration.
AZURE Recruitment is a leading Executive Search Firm serving the Hospitality industry exclusively. Join us onlinkedinfor daily job postings.