Our client is a luxury 5* high-end Hotel located in Bangkok, Thailand. Hotel is part of a large worldwide chain.
Please note, position is open to Thai nationalities only.
Title of Position: Learning and Development Manager
Package: 70,000 – 75,000 Baht
Benefits: The position offers a Local package with all the usual benefit
As the Manager, Learning & Development for the property, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordination and evaluation of all hotel training courses
- Developing and facilitating training modules
- Scheduling training activities
- Arranging internship schedules and programs
- Training all levels of team members
- Counseling Department Heads and Departmental Trainers
- Developing a career development program
- Coordinating with Corporate Office in delivering Core Training Programs for your property.
The successful candidate has:
- Thai nationality
- Mature Personality and strong experience as Training Manager
- Bachelor degree in Education, Management or relevant discipline
- Broad training experience in hotel business with at least 3 years experience in managerial level
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Computer literate
- Professional character with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of team members
You can apply online or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
Please also provide 3 referees (incl. email addresses).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to applicant registration.
AZURE Recruitment is a leading Executive Search Firm serving the Hospitality industry exclusively. Join us on linkedin for daily job postings.