Our client is a luxury 5* high-end Hotel located in Bangkok, Thailand. Hotel is part of a large worldwide chain.
Please note, position is open to Thai nationalities only.
Title of Position: Executive Pastry Chef (Expat)
Package: 6,000 USD
Benefits: The position offers a Local package with all the usual benefit
An executive pastry chef oversees the preparation of desserts and the baking of breads in a commercial kitchen. He or she develops dessert recipes and maintains an inventory of ingredients, while striving to achieve cost-efficiency for the restaurant. The executive pastry chef typically answers to the executive, or head, chef and supervises other pastry chefs.
- Supervises production of all pastries, cakes, bread, desserts and sugar/chocolate decoration items, Creativity, guidelines.
- Always maintain food production in good hygiene.
- Safety procedure for all equipment.
- Ensures proper storage of all goods.
- Prepares pastry items according to orders received.
- Ensures cleanliness of all equipment, utensils and work area with safety procedure.
- Prepares all pastry items in the highest possible quality and at economical costs.
- Prepares requisition for all goods needed daily.
- Checks event orders daily, check banquet to make sure no food items are missing.
- To ensure all production of sugar and chocolate design pieces.
- Performs other duties assigned on his daily production.
- Works closely with engineering to keep all equipment proper maintained.
- Makes sure all his staff follow proper hygiene and safety regulation.
- Changes presentations and decorations in outlet needed.
- To have good communication and relation with his staff and management.
- European training and/or experience required
- Minimum 5 years experience in a luxury 5* property
- Asian or Middle east experience essential
You can apply online or send your application directly to email@example.com
Your application should include a detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
Please also provide 3 referees (incl. email addresses).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to applicant registration.
AZURE Recruitment is a leading Executive Search Firm serving the Hospitality industry exclusively. Join us onlinkedin for daily job postings.