Executive Chef (Expat)
Comments are closed
Posted by AZURE Recruitment
Our client is a 5* Hotel located in Bangkok, Thailand. Hotel is 500++ rooms with 10++ F&B outlets. Hotel is a part of a large chain.
Title of Position: Executive Chef (Expat)
Package: 6,500 – 7,000 USD.
Benefits: The position offers an Expat package with all the usual benefits (No schooling)
- Supervises preparation of all food products and ensures superior quality meals are produced in accordance with forecasted cost and to the satisfaction of the clients.
- Responsible for professional staffing within the limits of the staffing guide.
- Controls costs in aspects to purchasing, storing, production, wastage etc.
- Constantly creates new products and maintains high standards.
- Ensures adherence to minimum standards.
- Consults and advises the banquet manager in regard to banquet activities.
- Works closely with F&B cost controller in regard to food cost, storing, issuing etc.
- With purchasing manager matter relative to purchases of high quality products.
- Prepares standard recipes for all menu items
- Meets with banquet office daily in regard to banquet activities and requirements.
- Supervises receiving of food items in regard to quality.
- Sets up training program for all kitchen personnel and teaches constantly.
- Sets up training program for receiving personnel.
- Inspects storerooms, refrigerators and freezers daily to ensure no wastage.
- Enforces established policies and procedures
– Minimum 5 years’ experience as Executive Chef in International 5 star hotels in Asia
– Recent experience in a large city and/or convention hotel is a must
– Thailand or Asian work experience is highly preferred
– Well rounded Western and Asian a la carte, fine dining, modern dining & buffet concept skills
– Experience in managing a large (local) kitchen brigade and several expatriate Chefs
– Experience in handling large and busy banquet kitchen operations
– A hands on working mentality
– A team player, a coach – mentor and a good trainer
– Flexible, patient, a mature personality and a good communicator
– Sound knowledge of implementing and maintaining HACCP/Food Safety Management systems
– Solid kitchen administration acumen
– Good English reading and writing skills
– A proven track record
You can apply online or send your application directly to email@example.com
Your application should include a detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
Please also provide 3 referees (incl. email addresses).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to applicant registration.
AZURE Recruitment is a leading Executive Search Firm serving the Hospitality industry exclusively. Join us on linkedin for daily job postings.