Our client is a Property Development Investment Group located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Title of Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary: 70,000 – 100,000 Baht
Package: Local package
Benefits: The position offers an local package with all the usual benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Translations or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in real estate industry with traditional marketing background would an advantage.
- Experience in partnerships, events or community management is preferred.
- Project management experience with collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders from many teams and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive innovation with a data mindset, while being organized and paying close attention to details.
- Practical experience in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Display Networks, Facebook/Instagram Marketing and other relevant platforms
- Familiar with Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and basic HTML is a plus.
- Experience with CRM and traditional marketing is preferable.
- Digital savvy and up-to-date with marketing technologies.
- Creative and skilled in preparing presentation decks and property particulars.
- Ability to take initiative, be a strategic thinker, and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and presentations) in English.
You can apply online or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (incl. email addresses).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to applicant registration.
AZURE Recruitment is a leading Executive Search Firm serving the Hospitality industry exclusively. Join us on linkedin for daily job postings.