Our client is a 5* Hotel located in Bangkok, Thailand. Hotel is part of a large worldwide chain.
Title of Position: Marketing Communications Manager
Package: 90,000 Baht
Benefits: The position offers a Local package with all the usual benefits
- Thai nationality
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in both written and spoken English, using correct grammar, spelling and sentence structure.
- To develop of an imaginative and creative communications program for the hotel.
- The objectives must be designed to obtain positive public understanding and maximum acceptance of the hotel by all its publics, including owners, press, travel planners, government, business and local communities, press team members and guests.
- To develop and maintain high-level contacts with key media in the community and to insure proper dissemination of the hotel’s policy, objectives and actions to the general public in that locality.
- To coordinate production of:
- Newsletter / English and Thai – to include translation; editing coordination of photos and layout;
- In-house collateral and packaging; maintain close liaison with F&B and coordinate collateral for special promos;
- Team member activities; to maintain close liaison with human resources and help coordinate team member motivational activities and collateral;
- Special promotion collateral e.g. coordination of sales presentation materials; update when necessary;
- Giveaways and amenities.
- Standardized format, top quality, corrections to copies/details, meeting production deadlines. Should also assist implementing new designs to a limited extent.
- To coordinate pictorials (newsletters, F & B requirements, special promos, assigned press releases) and monitoring quality of such photos.
- Photo library
a) To maintain proper labeling of all photos and slide files;
b) To monitor stocks (photos and transparencies)
- To maintain clear book files of collateral – organize and update files.
- Media and press relations – to maintain close relationship with relevant local media; formulate stories coordinate interviews and photo shoots when necessary; entertain local and international journalists.
- To assist the Director of Business Development in the supervision of the activities of the Graphic Design Manager and ensure all work requests are executed in a timely manner and conform to Graphic Standards Manual.
You can apply online or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
Please also provide 3 referees (incl. email addresses).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to applicant registration.
AZURE Recruitment is a leading Executive Search Firm serving the Hospitality industry exclusively. Join us on linkedin for daily job postings.