Our client is an international property development and financial services, with a successful corporate history of more than 30 years.
Title of Position: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Benefits: The position offers a Local package with all the usual benefits
- 15+ years in a senior management position in a real estate business
- MBA, or other advanced degree with strong analytic abilities
- Track record delivering superior results, commanding respect, and assuming leadership
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, company’s board of directors, and staff
- Success in roles requiring execution of multiple tasks while responding to multiple priorities
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to work within and foster a team-centered work environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people – junior and senior, for-profit and nonprofit, and from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to learn the strengths and weaknesses of the team so as to put people in a position to succeed, and concomitantly to tap into the power that each team member brings to the team.
- Ability to scale organizational infrastructure to organization’s growth
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into the organizational plan
- Thorough understanding of and broad experience with budgeting, business analysis, finance, and information systems
- Ability to balance the delivery of programs against the realities of a budget
You can apply online or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
Please also provide 3 referees (incl. email addresses).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to applicant registration.
AZURE Recruitment is a leading Executive Search Firm serving the Hospitality industry exclusively. Join us on linkedin for daily job postings.